Contribute to this site
How Can I help?
- Join our team of Community Editors for this website
- Help collect, record and transcribe memories of policing in Hertfordshire
- Research and write articles for the website
- Help out with events and activities
- Help with digitising archive material
Give as much or as little time as you can spare
A team of volunteer website editors update this site. We sub-edit and publish the pages that are submitted to Herts Past Policing. Editors take it in turn to edit the site, so the demands on your time will not be high.
We will give you free training. You do not have to be a computer expert – none of us were before we had the training!
If you don’t own a computer at home, don’t worry. You can use a public computer at Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies or at your local library.
Help out with events and activities
We will be organising events throughout the county to encourage people to add their memories and pictures to the website. You could either help us with an event or organise your own.
Want to get involved and make new friends? Contact us to find out more.